Our legal commtment to do things right
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Growara Talent Agency, S.L. (hereinafter “Growara”), with NIF B01896489 and registered office at Avenida Pérez Galdós, 13, 3rd floor, office 7, 46007 Valencia (Spain), is the controller of the processing of your personal data that is collected to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy. Growara is the owner of the domain ‘growara.com/en’ as well as of this website, which it makes available to its customers and users for the purpose of informing them about its corporate identity, activities, services and its policies and conditions. If you wish to contact us, you can do so at the following address: email@example.com/en.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The details of the processing of personal data will vary depending on the category of data subject concerned. Growara processes the personal data of the following categories of data subjects:
- Processed data: identification and contact data, which includes name, surname, email and email address; educational data, as well as employment data, may include employment history and any voluntary service.
- Purpose: to manage our professional relationship; to provide applicants with the services requested (job search and facilitate their job application processes); profiling (in certain circumstances); to attend to and answer their queries, as well as inform them educational events and job offers.
- Method of data collection: when applicants provide us with their personal data directly, either to engage our services or by submitting their application to apply for a vacancy, as well as when they create a Connect user account. We may also collect data from their public profile on social networks such as Linkedin.
- Lawfulness of processing: express consent of the applicant (art. 6.1.a) GDPR), our legitimate interest and/or that of a third party (customer) (art. 6.1.f) GDPR) and/or the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party (art. 6.1.b) GDPR).
- Retention period: the data will be kept for the minimum period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, as well as to respond to possible liabilities and other legal requirements.
- Communication: to suppliers necessary to provide our services and to our customers or potential employers. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
B) POTENTIAL APPLICANTS
- Processed data: limited information that we may have access to through publicly available sources, such as Linkedin. This limited data includes first and last name, employment history and education data.
- Purpose: to collect and store potential applicants’ personal data in order to contact them about our services or to offer them a vacancy at a client’s company.
- Method of data collection: we may collect this data through searches on Linkedin or other employment websites.
- Lawfulness of processing: our legitimate interest or that of a third party (client) (art. 6.1.f) GDPR).
- Retention period: the maximum retention period will be two years since they were obtained or since they were last updated.
- Communication: to suppliers necessary to provide our services
- Processed data: the data we collect is very limited, we only collect contact details of the company’s contact persons (name, surname, telephone number and professional email address) in order to communicate our services to our clients and guarantee communication between the parties
- Purpose: to manage the possible contractual relationship, manage the sending of the requested information, provide offers of our services and/or products that may be of interest and/or manage your request.
- Method of data collection: the data is obtained directly from the data subject.
- Lawfulness of processing: the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at the request of the data subject of pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1.b) GDPR).
- Retention period: the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected (unless data subject withdrawa his/her consent, request their erasure, limit their processing, their portability or object to their processing, with the exception of those which need to be kept for longer periods provided for by law).
- Communication: banks and financial institutions in charge of the collection of the contracted services or purchased products, and public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of Growara Talent Agency S.L. if required by law.
D) WEBSITE USERS
- Processed data: browsing data, which may include usage preferences, language, terminal operating system, etc.
- Purpose: functionality of the website.
- Method of data collection: through browsing the environment of our website.
- Lawfulness of processing: the data subject’s consent (art. 6.1.a) RGPD) and our legitimate interest (art. 6.1.f) RGPD).
- Retention period: maximum 18 months.
- Communication: to our web hosting providers.
WHERE DOES PERSONAL DATA COME FROM?
The data may come directly from the data subject, when he/she contacts Growara or when he/she sends an application to apply for a specific vacancy or creates a user account through Connect. Data may also be obtained from other sources, such as social networks or professional websites.
WHAT RIGTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
You, as data subject, shall have the right to ask Growara at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org/en:
- access to your data, which you can also consult in the “my data” section,
- the rectification of your data, because we also want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date,
- the deletion of your data,
- the limitation of the processing of data concerning you,
- the opposition to the processing of your data, when the legitimacy for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest,
- the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your data, when the legitimation for processing your data is your consent, and
- the portability of your data, when the legitimation for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of a contract.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you have doubts or are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights or the processing we carry out. The contact details are:
- – Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) -Spain-.
- – Register of entry
- – 6 Jorge Juan Street//28004 – Madrid
- – Telephone assistance: +34 901 100 099 // +34 91 266 35 17
- – https://www.aepd.es/
Julio Braceli, CEO Growara